Abstract submission is only possible after online registration.
Before the submission of your abstract, please take into account the following considerations:
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Authors MUST use the official template and strictly follow the Abstract Guidelines detailed in the abstract template. ONLY MS WORD DOCUMENTS (.doc or .docx) WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please download the Abstract Template.
- Deadline for abstracts: December 20, 2018.
- The Scientific Programme will include Short Oral Communications consisting in Short-Oral talks only for PhD students, providing an opportunity for young scientists to present, advert (oral) and further discuss (poster) their works.
- Posters will be exposed during the whole congress. Special prizes will be organized for the best posters.
The access to this page is protected by a password. It has been sent in the email you have received confirming your registration.